domingo, 7 de junio de 2009

What Obama could have said...

"And here I stand before you today, the son of a Muslim that married a Christian. I am for you today a homosexual that might be imprisoned, I am an adulterous woman that could be subject to Sharia, I am a political prisoner fearing torture for defending democracy , I am every Israeli under attack, I am every Palestinian that wants to see their children grow in peace, I am a blasfemous apostate, an atheist, a woman wearing makeup in the street. That is who I am today speaking to you at Cairo University. I am a brother human being offering you my hand , with the hope that those unyielding human rights become our common language for understanding and peace...". And people listen in awe to the leader of the free world...

No hay comentarios: